PRIVATE SWIMMING LESSONS
From toddlers (2 years+) to seniors, we offer private 1-on-1 lessons with a certified and experienced instructor.
Our 2021 Spring term kicks off on Mar 26 and goes until Jun 13 for about 11 weeks.
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY!
NO-CONTACT SWIMMING LESSONS
In response to the existing pandemic, we’ve made a few changes to how we offer our lessons and the safety precautions in place. The biggest change is a shift to no-contact swimming lessons.
Simply put, at no time will our instructors come within 2 metres of you and your swimmer.
Let’s take a closer look at how this will all work!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
SAFETY AT A GLANCE
An MIS supervisor will greet clients at the pool entrance and ask relevant COVID-19 symptom questions. Take the self-assessment.
Changing rooms and bathrooms are to be used for emergencies only. Please arrive in your bathing suit.
Bring your own personal protection equipment. There will be no PPEs (masks, gloves, etc.) distributed at any of the pools.
Showers will be off limits for the time being, please shower at home before the lesson.
Wash your hands before entering the pool, and after the lesson.
A parent needs to be present during the lesson. If your swimmer is not independent in the water, the parent will need to be in the pool with the swimmer.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- COVID check: Parents need to inform the instructor of the self-assessment outcome before the lesson.
- Pack a towel, goggles and any equipment you want to bring to the lesson.
- Clients should arrive already be wearing their bathing suit.
- In the first lesson, the instructor conducts a swim test to ensure that the child is safe being in the pool without assistance. If your child needs assistance, a parent will need to be in the pool with them.
- The instructor will teach the swimmer or guide the parent from a safe distance in the pool.
- The swimmer needs to exit the water once the lesson is finished.
- The instructor will provide a lesson summary and feedback.
MISWAY: THE BEST WAY TO LEARN
MIS uses a signature, skill-based system to ensure all swimmers advance as fast as possible based on their unique strengths and weaknesses. We don’t have levels, we work with the ages and abilities of our swimmers.
During private lessons you build numerous skills in just 30 minutes, while being evaluated & coached every step of the way.
The Spring 2021 term runs from Mar 26 to Jun 13 for about 11 weeks.
Registration is only per term. Prices do not include taxes.
*The number of lessons may vary. If shorter, the price will reflect the number of lessons being purchased.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Create an Account or Log in
2. Select a Pool & Instructor
Pick the time slot and select your preferred swimming instructor.
We have hundreds of amazing instructors!
3. Book It.
Spring term starts on Mar 26 – suit up!